With hourly services, students and/or parents may schedule one-hour sessions for assistance in a specific area. Areas covered include:
- High school curriculum advice
- Extracurricular activity planning
- Résumé preparation (including athletics)
- College selection criteria review: (Geography, Size, Major, Competitiveness, Greek System)
- College list preparation
- Testing recommendations
- Timeline development
- Essay topic brainstorming
- Essay critique
- Application review
- Interview prep
- Early decision/action assessment
The Comprehensive Package takes sophomores and juniors from the very start through college acceptances. Regular appointments keep students on track as we check things off the “To Do” list each time we meet.
Features of the Comprehensive Package include ALL topics listed above as needed, plus:
- Online college planning organizational system College Planner Pro. With it, students research and develop a college list and track standardized testing dates, college application tasks and due dates.
- Managing and meeting deadlines for tests, teacher recommendations, essays and applications via meetings, text messaging and email reminders.
- Early application preparation including résumé and essay assignments during the summer prior to senior year.
- Unlimited phone and email contact.