Applying to college is an exciting time in your life……
You are a hard worker and a good student. In another few months you will be absolutely, completely, and totally ready for college. But there’s one very important job ahead of you – finding and applying to the right colleges so that you will have good choices when it’s time to choose.
There are nearly 2,000 four-year colleges and universities in the US. Finding the best fit for your unique talents, interests and goals can be tricky and time-consuming. We have a passion for helping students and their families go from where you are……to where you want to be: at the right college where you will thrive and succeed!
To get there we listen to students and parents to really understand the goals and obstacles that must be navigated. We explain the whole college admissions process and then analyze all the information about you, identifying unique skills and strengths. Together with you we develop a plan and create your list of schools. Then we help you successfully work your plan so that you can submit your strongest applications.
Molenaar College Consulting is your guide and resource for testing, course selection, essays, resumes, application preparation and review, financial aid, and decision-making.
Here’s how Molenaar College Consulting can help you:
- Evaluate student’s academic record; provide guidance in course selection and extra-curricular activities.
- Provide personality and interest assessments to explore careers and investigate potential majors.
- Identify colleges that match your student’s academic needs and personal interests and create a balanced college list.
- Review testing information and create a testing timeline.
- Evaluate Early Decision, Early Action and Regular Decision options for admission and develop an application timeline.
- Assist with application through completion.
- Provide essay guidance, from topic brainstorming through final edit.
- Prepare your student for college visits and interviews.
- Provide basic financial aid information and offer scholarship advice.
- Help evaluate offers of admission.